To be held at Club Ringwood, Cnr Oban Road and Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood on Tuesday July 3, 2018 at 6.00 pm
6.00 Guests arrive
6.15 Edwina to welcome everyone and a short thank you etc
6.30 General AGM Business –
- Confirm minutes of last AGM
- Reports & Audited Financial Statements
- Election of Office Bearers – nomination forms can be accessed by clicking here CCCI 2018 Nomination Forme
- Ratification of Fees set for the 2018 year
7.00 Discussion and questions prior to voting on the following Special Resolutions:
- As at 1st October, 2018, CCCI joins with RCCI to form Maroondah Business Group (“MBG”);
- All current fully paid members of CCCI will transfer their membership to MBG and all life members of CCCI will have full rights of membership of MBG on the same terms as CCCI;
- The Executive Committee and life members will remain as members of CCCI, comply with the Rule. Membership fee for the year 2019 will be $1.00;
- An amount of money, to be determined by the executive sum will be transferred to MBG to be disbursed as the Executive Committee of MBG deems fit.
7.15 Special Resolution Voting
7.30 President’s wind up and Thanks
As a Member of good standing with CCCI, you have the right to put a special motion to the meeting. Should you wish to propose a special motion, 7 days notice of the motion must be received in advance by the Secretary via any of the addresses detailed below.
Proxy Votes At Law, proxy votes are permitted in a Ballot at any member meeting. Should you wish to vote by proxy you will need to register your duly completed proxy form with the President no later than 9 .00 pm on Monday 2nd July, 2018. Click here for Proxy Form
Dinner will be available in the Bistro until 8.30 for those wishing to dine at the Club. Click here to check out their menu. It is strongly suggested that if you wish to avail yourself of this opportunity that you ring the Club and make a booking.
Please register your intention to attend by clicking on this link
The executive looks forward to seeing you on July 3rd.